The new concept Skoda Vision 7S will be put into serial production and will become the flagship of the brand.
Skoda has unveiled the Vision 7S concept, which shows how Czech crossovers will develop in the coming years. Here are the most important things to know about this model:
- This is a big car that is noticeably larger than the Kodiaq. Its length is 5 m, and the cabin can accommodate seven people at once. Moreover, the seventh passenger is a baby (a special chair has been developed for him between the first and second rows).
- The Vision 7S is, of course, an electric car. The Czechs assure that the batteries will last for 600 km without recharging. And the car is driven by two electric motors (their total power is not yet known).
- The headlights are widely spaced apart on the sides and are made not horizontal, but vertical. And in combination with a narrow strip of daytime running lights, a sort of letter “T” is formed. A similar solution was used to create the rear optics.
- The new grille got its own name – Tech-Deck Face. The window sill line also has a name – Tornado Line.
- The cabin has a large screen with a diagonal of 14.6 inches. Previously, there were no such large screens on Skoda. While driving, the screen has a vertical orientation, and when parking, you can make the screen horizontal.
- By 2026, Skoda will make three new electric vehicles at once. Including the serial version of Vision 7S.
- It was also announced about other models of the brand. So, in 2023, new Superb and Kodiaq will appear, and in 2024 they will show a modernized Octavia.
- Together with the concept, an updated logo was also presented. The trademark of the brand will continue to be a stylized arrow (or Indian head), which first appeared on Czech cars in 1926. But at the same time, the inscription “Skoda” on the car will be made in a new font.