Gleaming in vibrant Pluton Blue, the refreshed 2024 Kia Seltos made its debut at the 2022 Los Angeles Auto Show, where the compact SUV boasted big changes. Designed to appeal to consumers who enjoy life on the move, Seltos sports a more commanding presence thanks to refined design on the outside, while inside, a segment-first available panoramic display is the centerpiece of the futuristic and modern cabin. With a lively powertrain underneath the hood and the new X-Line trim added to the lineup, the Seltos adds zest to all types of adventuring, from commuting to urban landscapes and navigating busy city streets, to driving along the coast on a surfing expedition or scouting for the next best camping spot.
“Our stable of capable SUVs is stronger than ever, and despite being the smallest of the bunch, the Seltos has been a mighty performer since its introduction,” said Steven Center, COO and EVP, Kia America. “Loaded with standout style, some of the latest technology, advanced driver assistance systems, and enthusiastic performance, the 2024 Seltos serves as the perfect gateway into our bigger and more capable SUVs when the consumer is ready to step up.”
Available in front-wheel and all-wheel drive configurations, the 2024 Seltos is expected to hit showrooms in the first half of 2023.
- Larger tiger nose grille emphasizes width and gives Seltos a stronger appearance, with the front grille bookended by available full-projection LED headlamps
- Available Star Map signature lighting across the front grille creates a distinct image so passersby and drivers will recognize Seltos from a distance
- New rigid shapes on front bumper lend the Seltos a more confident and rugged stance
- Vertical shaped fog lights are integrated with daytime running lights for a cleaner look
- Rear lighting design on tailgate, plus backup lamp and rear reflector on the lower bumper mimic the signature lighting in the front
- New geometric wheel designs on LX, S, EX, and SX trims
- Available new, attention-grabbing Pluton Blue exterior paint, as well as Fusion Black and Valais Green
Source: Net Car Show